Santa Photos 2021
To ensure that Friends is following all COVID19 precautions and creating as safe as experience as possible, this year’s “Photos with Santa” will look a little different than years past.
Santa visits will be by appointment only, with pets being welcome both days. Masks must be worn when inside the Friends Learning Centre, but can be removed before photos are taken. Anyone over the age of 12 must provide proof of vaccine before they can remove their masks. Santa photos will be scheduled at 20-minute intervals (ie, 11 am / 11:20 am / 11:40 am), with around 10 minutes spent with Santa.
Santa Photos timeslots must be pre-booked and a $7.00 deposit paid by November 12th. As we only have a limited number of slots available, everything is first come / first serve.
- Santa Photos will take place on Saturday November 20th and Sunday November 21st, from 11 am to 3 pm
- All Santa Photos must be pre-booked, which includes a $7.00 deposit (paid when time slot has been confirmed)
- Refunds will be given up to 48 hrs before your scheduled appointment
- Each Santa Visit will be approximately 10-15 minutes in length (which includes meeting with Santa, having photos taken, development of photos)
- Pets will be welcome either day
- Costs for Santa photos are: – $7.00 digital/email per photo; $9.00 per 4×6; $12.00 per 5×7; $15.00 per 8×10 (your $7.00 deposit will be applied towards these prices)
- There will be break between Santa Visits to clean all high touch surfaces and prepare for the next visit
- Following provincial regulations, Masks are mandatory for anyone over the age of 5 inside the Friends Learning Centre – but can be removed before photos are taken. Anyone over the age of 12 must provide proof of vaccine before they can remove their masks.
To book a Photos with Santa time slot or for more information, email Friends at email@example.com or call 204. 848.4037 (the Friends Learning Centre is open Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm).